quinta-feira, 15 de julho de 2010

Thievery Corporation - 33 Degree

Essa música daria um belo roteiro de filme, tipo Matrix ou Equilibrium. Com sua batida hipnotizante e letras aguçadas, Thievery Corporation continua sendo um grande projeto internacional.

No 2:33, dá até pra escutar o barulho do fósforo...


"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see, the thirty three degree"


Before you call the shot but now it's our turn
Blow up the system now and tables have turned
Your hidden knowledge you thought I'd never learn
I strike a match and make the whole place burn

I'm the real WMD
I'm your number one public enemy
I'm the one, your runaway slaves
I'm the one, the one who got away......

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentário.