terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

Scheherazade's Tale of the Prince & Princess



Renaissance
"The Young Prince And Princess
As Told By Scheherazade"

(Bm A G Bm)
And you would cause the sun to see your light and then be shamed
You cover darkness with a thousand secret flames

(E Em Bm)
With your love, oh my love
oh my love, my love

And I would cause the winds to blow a hundred different days
And bring the perfumes of the gardens of the ways

Of your love, oh my love
oh my love, my love

(G F#m Em F#m)
Crystal and the clay, nights and the days, all on the prince's seal
(G F#m Em D)
Eagle of the sky, lion of the earth, this is what the seal is worth,
(C F#)
what the seal is worth

(B G B G)
Holds all of the dreams of a man
Tapestries, wishes of man
pictures and visions of man
The spirit of the soul of the man...

(B A G B)
And he would vow to love her for the rest of all his days

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe seu comentário.